Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Love Replica Stella Mccartney Falabella Bags

All the it bags, my favorite is replica stella mccartney bags. I tasted the world all kinds of chocolate, and dad are going abroad brought by British Cadbury, Belgium Leonie Das, german chocolate toffee, chocolate, Pascal Boudin of Spain Italy Ji'an Dujia chocolate and so on; most of these chocolate is pure Handmade, taste: fresh cream, almond protein, grape hazelnut, rum wine, whiskey, champagne, alpine cocoa, coconut......
In addition to replica stella mccartney falabella, and the replica stella mccartney shoes. I have trouble with the students, the examination results are not ideal, was forced to do the parents to do exercises, and so on, encountered a bad thing, as long as the taste of delicious chocolate, troubles immediately evaporated. Therefore, chocolate is my reputation as - small ginseng. German milk white chocolate "tequila", I called white ginseng; Brazil strawberry liqueur chocolate "cat", I called the red ginseng; Australia cocoa dark chocolate "pearls", I called the wild ginseng.
I also like to "collect" a variety of different varieties of chocolate collection. Every time I go shopping, I will try my best to the side of the parents ask for change to,you will have pity on the small woman today! Today to buy some" small ginseng ", do you mind?" "no!" mother said firmly.Think not to eat that chocolate, I like in the dark hell, with tears in her eyes. Well, "Wen Wen, I don't mind.Dad looked at me from the sunny overcast, and before the storm's face, readily gave me 6 yuan 5 cents. After getting the money, I fly near the snack shop yuejin. But behind mom or kept nagging: "don't buy chocolate! Will eat more fat!" Oh, the mother, he does not eat chocolate is not so full of sensuality!
The replica goyard backpack is very nice, like the description of Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" in the book, it is a seductive and mysterious world. I often sleep in the night, I can imagine that they can enter the factory, experience the tongue on the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment