Monday, September 12, 2016

Goyard Saint Louis Tote VS Marquises Tote

I used to use the longchamp tote for last few years, but i try to find something new recently , one of my friend show me a replica goyard saint louis tote last month , i love it at the first sight. it looks very nice when i carry it , and the weight is good.
After the initial excitement, I regained my senses and started evaluating the bag. Designed as a shopping tote, the St. Louis has thin handles and no zipper. The canvas was thin to me, and did not hold it's shape very well. I put my 10lbs of laptop and other crap inside, and wasn't sure if this tote would be able to sustain that kind of weight long-term. Although I was immensely touched that Nick came up with this gift, I wasn't sure if bag was practical for my lifestyle...

During our trip to Barneys to return the St. Louis, I caught sight of a very polished woman with a red Goyard tote on her arm. I had never seen this style before. It looked smaller in size than the St. Louis PM, had a structured frame, AND a zipper. What could this be? Turns out it was a relatively newer style - the Marquises tote. And even better? This lady had just returned her black on black one.
i just share my feeling of the replica goyard st. louis tote , hope it can help you find your love goyard tote , and you can share your feeling of the goyard with me also .i will be happy if it can help you . and we can talk together in the future .

No comments:

Post a Comment